Summer dishes are not complete without the addition of Aromat Naturally Tasty seasoning, a guilt-free salt alternative. So get shaking this summer with Aromat Naturally Tasty.
Hot summer days are here and we are enjoying lighter meals in our home. Whether you’re enjoying a salad, a wrap, or a savory snack this summer Aromat Naturally Tasty is encouraging all South Africans to ‘shake’ what mother nature gave them as they enjoy light, healthy and flavorsome meals.
We love Aromat Naturally Tasty! With no MSG, GMO’s, artificial ingredients, preservatives or colorants, and 40% less salt, it is the perfect guilt-free all-purpose seasoning.
Aromat Naturally Tasty
Aromat Brand Lead, Thobeka Mkhize says, “In this context, mother nature refers to the natural flavors in Aromat Naturally Tasty. The seasoning’s key ingredients are a subtle combination of mushrooms, bay leaves, turmeric, onion, celery, and garlic. These flavors make this seasoning a great addition to any meal or snack.”
To ensure that there won’t be a lack of meal inspiration, Aromat has partnered with 5 of South Africa’s foodies, chefs, and health enthusiasts which include the likes of Celebrity Mystery Box host, Les Da Chef. Each of them will be sharing meal inspiration for the next eight weeks.
Follow the hashtag #NaturallyTasty #AromatShakeUp to make sure that you don’t miss out on the amazing meal inspiration they cook up. In addition to this, Aromat Naturally Tasty seasoning will be making a “special appearance” on Metro FM for four weeks with meal inspiration.
“We know that our consumers are constantly on the lookout for healthier options and we understand that it’s very important to look after our bodies and to be aware of what we’re consuming. We want to do this without compromising on taste or that special flavor which Aromat is known for,” adds Mkhize.
Aromat Naturally Tasty Chip ‘n Chicken Salad
To get you started, check out this quick and tasty, Chip ‘n Chicken Salad recipe.
Chip 'n Chicken Salad
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 200 g skinny fries
- ½ tbsp Robertsons mixed peppercorns
- 1 bag mixed green leaves
- 300 g chicken breast cubed
- 100 g pineapple cubed
- 2 soft boiled eggs quartered
- 2 tbsp parmesan shaved
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Aromat Naturally Tasty
- Heat the oven to 180° C.
- Spread the skinny fries on a large non-stick baking tray and drizzle ½ tbsp of olive oil, Aromat Naturally Tasty Seasoning, and mixed peppercorns and roast for 10 minutes.
- Heat ½ tbsp of olive oil in a non - stick pan over medium heat, add the cubed chicken pieces and fry until golden brown or for about 15 minutes then season with Aromat Naturally Tasty Seasoning and pepper.
- In a large salad bowl mix your green leaves, skinny fries, cubed chicken breast, pineapple cubes and toss them together.
- Top with your soft-boiled eggs and sprinkle the parmesan shavings over the salad.
- Finish by drizzling some lemon juice and finally season with Aromat Naturally Tasty Seasoning.